Here are 5 Communication Habits to Maximize Your Chances of Getting What You Want Faster
- If you have an idea that’s hard to imagine, share a picture, sketch or mock-up.
- If you have an edited version of a document, track your changes and add comments explaining your thought process.
- If you have information from a specific source that others might want to reference, share a hyperlink to the website.
- If you have a file with formatting that could show up differently on different devices, send it as a PDF.
- If you have a file where people need to manipulate the information, send the original, editable file.
From the article 10 highly effective communication habits to get what you want faster: Harvard work expert by @GorickNg via @CNBCMakeIt
Gorick Ng is the author of The Unspoken Rules, a Wall Street Journal bestseller